Our long standing relationships in the Chinese business community, with both local and international staff, allow universities to launch a China Internship Program with confidence.
CRCC Asia has already established a number of key university partnerships across Australia, UK, USA , Italy, Spain and Germany. These partnerships have been running successfully for a number of years and help to connect the institutions’ students to the Chinese market through our programs.
CRCC Asia Partners with UT Austin to deliver a summer internship program in Shanghai. The following video provides a detailed overview of the program, components, and intern experiences of UT Austin students on the CRCC Asia China Internship Program.
Reasons to consider partnering with CRCC Asia
- Building a program from the ground up requires time, effort, planning and monitoring.
- Establishing a partnership ensures the program is professional, inclusive and diverse.
- As a potential partner we provide expertise, commitment and willingness to engage.
- Our program staff and local knowledge ensures clear lines of communication in China.
- Appeal of degrees to prospective students
- Increase in employability and outbound mobility to China
- Preparation of students for success in a globalized world
- Connect with university’s alumni community in China
- Soft profiling of university brand in China
- Practical application of theoretical knowledge
- Personal and professional development
- First-hand experience of Chinese business and culture
- Employability/differentiation in home country and internationally
- Potential future employment with host company
CRCC Asia values a holistic program model that fosters student learning & development. We emphasize a global understanding for all our interns in order to further cross-cultural communication and professional development. By participating on CRCC Asia’s China Internship Program, students have the opportunity to acquire a greater depth of understanding and experience in these areas:
- Develop professional skills valuable toward career employability
- Achieve a cultural understanding of China and their business practices from a variety of fields
- Prepare students to be global citizens dedicated to social responsibility
- Expansion of social and professional network
- Advance Mandarin language skills
- Opportunity to implement course work in a professional setting
“It’s a very great pleasure working in partnership with CRCC Asia and the China Internship Program continues to be a terrific program for our students.” Richard Pettinger, Department of Management Science and Innovation, UCL.
“We have had students participate in summer internships in China coordinated through CRCC Asia, and the organization and the internship placements were fantastic. I highly recommend this organization.” Heather Sprandel, Director of Career Services, Sam Walton College Business School at the University of Arkansas
“CRCC Asia are our current partner in delivering internships for UK students in China. They have helped British students under the Generation UK programme gain valuable cross-cultural business skills through placements across a range of industries and locations, and provided excellent pastoral care and support for all participants they have worked with.” Steven Hutt, Head of Outward Mobility, British Embassy in China
We are always looking to establish new relationships and we can create a program unique to your university, delivering our on the ground expertise in China. Contact our team today to find out more!