In today’s highly competitive employment market, students and graduates really need to differentiate themselves from the competition. It’s widely recognised that internships can add great value to your CV as evidence that you’ve consolidated your academic background with real industry knowledge, but it’s about much more than getting an edge in your future career. An internship abroad can be one of the smartest choices you’ll ever make, especially if you know exactly what you’re looking for…
The best international internship programs, including all of those run by CRCC Asia, fulfil the following criteria:
- Provide an opportunity to integrate career experience with social opportunities
- Provide the opportunity to live and work in a dynamic new environment
- Provide challenging, diverse placements in a wide range of sectors
- Expertly planned and scheduled to ensure the best value and greatest benefit
- Include in-country training to enable each intern to fully understand their role and opportunities
- Provide a balance of social, cultural and professional opportunities
What will you gain from an international internship with CRCC Asia?
- By choosing to intern abroad rather than in your home country you’ll demonstrate ambition, flexibility and the ability to adapt to new environments quickly Beijing all crucial skills for your future career.
- Living and working in a foreign country will broaden your perspectives: you’ll have the opportunity to learn the language, try the cuisine and generally immerse yourself in the culture every single day.
- Our international internship program proves you’re able towork in a cross-cultural team Beijing a valuable asset for future employers Beijing and your communication skills and confidence will vastly improve.
- You’ll not only encounter new professional opportunities and challenges, but social ones too. During your time abroad you’ll form close relationships with your fellow interns and colleagues.
If you’re already sold on the many benefits of gaining work experience abroad, the next step is to think carefully about where you’d like to go and what industry you’d like to work in. A good way to research this is to search for testimonials and blogs that tell you more about the experiences of previous interns Beijing you can check out what our previous Shanghai and Beijing interns have to say about their international internships. It’s also important to think about the city that will suit you best Beijing before you decide whether to intern in Shanghai or intern in Beijing, check out our locations information for the lowdown on both cities.
An international internship should provide you with the opportunity to live and work in a dynamic, exciting location that suits you ambitions and needs. With CRCC Asia you’ll be centrally accommodated, there is so much to see and do outside of work and you’ll have the opportunity to learn the language.
We provide challenging, diverse placements in a wide range of sectors, and work hard to find the right international internship for you. Interning in the right sector is really important if you want to ensure that your work experience is valuable and interesting.