- If China’s economy continues to expand rapidly and rely heavily on coal and other fossil fuels until the middle of the century, its power demands could exceed the planet’s resources.
- The latest Five Year Plan has demonstrated China’s commitment to Green Technology by aiming to dramatically increase its proportion of renewable energy production.
- With $51.1 billion invested in 2010, a 30% increase in investment compared to 2009, China is now a central player regarding renewable energy.
- China is preparing itself to launch a huge investment plan in the energy sector. This will inject an estimated $753 billion in the development of alternative energy over the next decade.
- Many green energy and environmental sustainability organizations are located in Beijing, to influence and communicate with governmental policy makers. Green technology is still a growing industry in Shenzhen, with research and development organizations working on the most modern projects.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Compile a report on mainstream technologies in international renewable energy and the energy efficiency market.
- Conduct analysis of overseas policy trends regarding energy efficiency.
- Research and deliver reports suggesting energy efficiency improvements for Chinese buildings and structures.
Specialism: Green Investment
The company specializes in sustainable development between economy and environment. Its main functions cover: advocating energy conservation and environmental protection construction; promoting sustainable development; participating in policy advice; professional consultation; lobbying governments and enterprises to make diversified investment on energy conservation and environmental protection undertaking; and conducting analysis and research into aspects of global climate change, regional sustainable development, strategic emerging industry and urban ecological process.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Green Technology Internship Sector.