- China is currently embarking on a comprehensive health-care system reform, particularly intended to make it more affordable to the rural poor.
- Having lifted over half a billion people out of poverty over the past 20 years, medical costs remain a strong financial burden to struggling families.
- Entry to the World Trade Organization in 2001 has transformed the Pharmaceuticals industry in China, with stronger patent control, industry regulation and improved availability of medical insurance.
- Shanghai is transforming into a global center for research and development into the drug industry, in what is considered the third largest pharmaceuticals market in the world. However, Shenzhen is an important center for research and development in the pharmaceuticals industry, and all locations offer opportunities in the private healthcare sector.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Assisting with the organization of contracts and development of new material for the organization.
- Supporting the Technical Team with research and presentation tasks concentrating on medical equipment manufacturing.
- Compiling market research reports of competitors and similar products, summarizing recommendations for market strategy in the following quarter.
Specialism: Pharmaceutical Services
The company and its subsidiaries offer planning, engineering, construction, and facility management for facilities in health care and health tourism sectors. The company’s services include project management and consulting; planning, engineering, and contracting; and management and logistics for hospitals, senior residences, spa, and thermal centers.
The company's facility management services include technical, infrastructural, and commercial facility management. The company also offers supply to specialists and consultancy for implementation and system preservation, as well as consulting services and training for hazardous goods transports, employee safety and fire prevention and waste separation and disposal.
The company serves hospitals, health care centers, thermal and wellness centers, spa centers and elderly homes, research facilities, hospital information systems, and hospital infrastructure plants. The company has operations in the Middle East, the Far East, and central Europe.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals Internship Sector.