- Chinese tourists are flocking abroad. With higher earning power, more Chinese are visiting places such as the UK and Australia for tourism.
- The Chinese are big on hospitality. Foreign guests can expect Chinese style service including large banquets and warm, welcoming treatment.
- The sector has huge investment potential in China. In 2012 the world’s leading hospitality consulting firm held a summit to discuss new industry opportunities.
- In second tier cities, budget Chinese hotel groups are lining up for entry into this lucrative market.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Marketing the hotel to European travel sites and organizations through adverts and newsletters.
- Processing bookings, cancellations and guest inquiries on the reception desk.
- Managing the creative English content of the hotel website, including video summaries and photo journals.
- Beverage and food management, responsible for coordinating activity in the kitchen and restaurant.
Specialism: Luxury Hotel.
The Hotel is situated in the center of Beijing along the West Chang An Avenue near some of the city’s biggest landmarks, such as Tiananmen Square, National Center for the Performing Arts, the Forbidden City and Working People’s Cultural Palace. The hotel is culturally very Chinese.
Guests will be treated to Chinese style hospitality and interns will be rotated around different areas of the hotel including reception, administration, management and food and beverages.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Hospitality Internship Sector.