- China’s proportional logistical governmental investment is more than twice that of developed nations.
- Foreign competitors have found competitive advantages through optimizing their operational efficiency, forcing domestic companies to follow suit.
- The growth of the sector has placed huge demand on transport, storage and distribution.
- Foreign companies dominate express delivery, sea-freight forwarding and specialized logistics services and have gained a strong presence across china.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Business development in China: liaising with potential business partners regarding their cross-border logistics needs.
- Researching UK import legislation to make a report for a Chinese trading company.
- Customer service, managing a database of clients, advising and taking note of special considerations or problems.
Specialism: Supply Chain Logistics
The company is a St. Louis, Missouri-based global transportation enterprise, specializing in company supply chain, the movement of household effects and high value products. It is among the largest and most recognized moving firms in the world.
With regional headquarters in the Netherlands, Canada and Singapore, their service centers are found in all the world’s major centers of commerce.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Logistics Internship Sector.