- Per Capita, GDP in Shanghai is over five times greater than in Southwest China’s major city, Chongqing.
- Online marketing is big. In four years, more than 700 million people in China will be watching online video content on Youku with 200 million members.
- Renren, the ‘Chinese Facebook’ has over 30 million active users. This is a huge marketing resource for domestic and international brands alike.
- The Chinese are ‘trading up’. Increasing urbanisation and incomes lead to increasing consumerism, especially in emerging cities like Chengdu and Shenzhen.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Social Media Optimization project – responsible for increasing the brand value of the company, managing a Facebook and Twitter page and increasing traffic to the company website.
- Planning a corporate award event including the dress-code, corporate award candidacy nomination forms, venue and costs.
- Working on a market research and competitor analysis project for a luxury goods company.
- Integrated marketing campaigns to establish large western brands in China through a social networking site.
Specialism: PR & Marketing.
The company is one of the world’s largest independent PR firms with headquarters in New York and Chicago. As one of the first multinational PR firms to enter the China market in 1990, it has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Taipei and Hong Kong.
Interns are required to assist account staff across specific practices (Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Consumer Marketing, Digital, and Technology & B2B).
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Marketing, PR & Advertising Internship Sector.