- According to the National Statistics Bureau of China, GDP of the cultural industry increased 22 per cent each year from 2004 to 2008.
- So far there are over 50,000 cultural and creative enterprises of which 8,000 are state owned. Private enterprises have a combined sales turnover of over RMB 5 million per annum.
- TV broadcast coverage reaches 97.2 per cent of the national population.
- Mobile is the fastest growing emerging medium in China. According to statistics from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, there were 880 million mobile phone users by February 2011, an increase of 17.3% compared with the same period a year earlier.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Graphic Design: Developing creative ideas and designing new materials in accordance with business needs. Working on layouts and art work using a range of media, including photography and computer-aided design.
- Brand Development: Executing brand building programs both in the domestic and international markets.
- Art Gallery: Supporting the exhibition team when arranging exhibitions and events. Working to promote the gallery’s activities through media, marketing and attendance at industry events.
- Editorial Project: Client interviews, restaurant write-ups, event write-ups, and weekly blogging.
- Photography Project: Identifying potential clients, organizing and supporting photo shoots, and assisting in client partnership proposals.
Specialism: Visual Arts & Design
Founded in early 2000, the company has since experienced a period of strong and consistent growth. The company is committed to delivering high-level visual art/entertainment content production and client tailored art direction consultation services.
As a visual arts specialist, the company has been established to provide creative visual support to companies to assist in the successful delivery of their project goals. The team has been structured to accommodate for most of their clients’ needs to provide the best solutions, professional services and creative recommendations available to the industry. The company is comprised of a team of highly talented artists with great visions and expectations of the quality of work they produce.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Media & Creative Industries Internship Sector.