- Sector Overview
- Sample Projects
- Sample Company
- Intern Testimonials for NGOs, Charities & Not for Profit Sector
- Environmental protection, labor rights and women’s rights are major issues currently facing Non-Governmental Organisations in China.
- The rapid economic growth in the recent three decades has called for increasing social and political rights in China.
- There are over 400,000 different NGOs currently active in China.
- China Youth Development Foundation has helped more than 2.5 million school drop-outs go back to school through its flagship Project Hope since 1989.
- There is strict government regulation of NGOs in China, so a lot of activity in the sector takes place in Beijing.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Writing the English language monthly newsletter and weekly blogs including summarizing new initiatives, news on corporate developments and fundraising activities.
- Devising and organizing activities and presentations for a summit with the Jane Goodall Institute,a youth community charity.
- Sourcing and attending meetings with relevant lobbying organisations to discuss cooperation with a labor NGO.
Specialism: Social Welfare
The organization is active world-wide campaigning for children’s rights and delivering immediate and lasting improvements to the lives of children globally. Recently, they launched their most expansive global initiative concentrating on the UN Millennium Development Goals to reduce maternal and child mortality rates by 75% and 66% from 1990 levels.
The organization focuses on working in China’s poorer western regions while its most recent work addresses the challenges faced by migrant children.
We have received the following testimonials from interns completing an internship in the NGOs, Charities & Not for Profit sector:
Please view our Testimonials page for more testimonials and reviews which interns have submitted documenting their time in China with CRCC Asia.