- China is the third most visited country in the world. The number of overseas tourists was 55.98 million in 2010. Foreign exchange income was $45.8 billion, the world’s fourth largest in 2010.
- Due to improved transport networks, the number of domestic tourism visits in China has hit 1.6 billion per year, up from 695 million in 1998.
- With strong GDP growth and rising domestic disposable income, Chinese tourists have been identified as a “hot commodity” by international tourism boards.
- The Shanghai Expo and the Guangzhou Asia Games, two of the most eye-catching events in China in 2010, attracted record tourism numbers to China.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Researching and generating opportunities for partnerships in the travel sector by collecting data on relevant foreign travel companies and arranging meetings.
- Creating a marketing blog and newsletter resource on travel events and activities in China, adding content and tracking its effectiveness.
- Assisting with business development for a travel company in English-speaking countries, including US, UK and Australia.
Specialism: Travel Agency & Event Management.
The company is the largest travel company in China and is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. They deal in domestic and international travel as well as conferences, exhibitions and high tech development.
CRCC Asia interns will work for the company’s China travel depot which is the biggest flight ticket provider in China. They were established in 1997 and now have over 25 offices throughout China.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Tourism & Travel Internship Sector.