of the World’s top companies are in Japan
million young people in Vietnam
- China has huge export activity. Since China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001, it has consistently enjoyed double digit year-on-year export growth rates. It has now overtaken the US as the World’s biggest trading nation in value of exports and imports.
- Manchester was the World’s first industrialised city. It has also been globally recognised as a “beta” city, and many multinational companies deem it essential to have an office in the city. What better city to get business experience!
- With political stability and economic growth, Vietnam has received honorable titles in recent years such as Tiger State and Next Eleven.
- China has 3 of the top 10 companies in the world by market capitalization: Beijing PetroChina, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, and China Mobile. Learn from industry giants during your internship in China.
- Oral agreements in Japan have as much weight as contracts. This is because Japan has a relationship-driven society, it is the quality of relationships in business that will determine events rather than legal necessities. Our alumni tell us that this is the type of unique knowledge and experience that is the differentiator on their CVs for years to come.
- China is not just a manufacturing hub. The new 5-year plan will aim to shift the economic focus from export driven to domestic demand driven.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
Organizing a promotional event for a financial magazine
Competitor Analysis Presentation
Performing a competitor analysis and presentation on companies in the confectionary market in China
Business Development Project
Maintaining a database of large international corporations, setting up meetings and preparing presentations and sales pitches.
Company Performance Report
Making a report for an accountancy firm on the company’s annual overall performance compared with previous years
International Business Networking
The firm based in Shanghai is a not-for-profit organization with 1,200 members including 400 companies. The organization is one of the largest and most active of its type in China.
Interning through CRCC was one of the best decisions for me - I was able to improve my Chinese language skills, I made great friends and I have since leveraged this international experience to secure a role in my area of interest...
I would strongly advise anyone considering a CRCC Asia programme to just apply because that is what I did and it was one of the best decisions I made. In Irish we say, "De réir a chéile a thógtar na caisleáin" which loosely translates to "As time passes, castles are built". Time in China flew in and it changed me for the better...
I chose to do an internship with CRCC Asia as a free elective through my university and I have not been disappointed. If you want to experience a new city in a foreign culture half way around the world and gain some industry relevant skills along the way, then this is the internship for you...
I was able to immerse myself in a completely different culture, visit exquisite surroundings, and the chance to experience life working for a Chinese law firm was invaluable and will stand me in great stead for my future career...
When looking back at my two month internship, it is an experience I will value for the rest of my life. I would highly recommend anyone at university or who has graduated to apply. Experiences like these are valuable and hard to come by...
For anyone considering an internship with CRCC Asia, I cannot recommend the service enough. You will enhance your CV in ways unimaginable, whilst simultaneously embarking on one of the best experiences of your life...
I was left inspired by culture, motivated by work and addicted to travelling. The CRCC Asia China Program has given me a positive impact on my professional and personal development...
The programme has given me lifelong experience, new friends and quality work experience to add to my CV - this will set me apart from my university cohort...
After searching high and low for the perfect opportunity, I stumbled upon CRCC Asia; I am glad I did! The 2-month language and internship program in Beijing was one of the best experiences I've had! ... Find out more
The scholarship seemed a perfect way to combine learning new skills and adventure. Many companies look favourably on internships, and the fact that I undertook an internship in China shows that I have a global outlook ... Find out more