The Ministry on Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel and the China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force in cooperation with CRCC Asia are delighted to announce the launch of the China-Israel Internship Program (CIIP).
CIIP aims to create a growing pool of talented Israelis with practical experience in the Chinese market who will play key roles in both public and private sectors for the benefit of growing economic ties between China and Israel in the future.
CIIP is available for Israeli citizens, holders of an academic degree with at least two years of relevant work experience
CIIP will provide a select number of Israeli nationals the opportunity to gain business experience in China by studying and interning for a period of 3 months in Beijing. The candidates will be required to return to Israel after the end of the program.
Funding will be provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel.
- 3-month placement in Beijing
- Pre-departure information, services and advice
- Airport Pickup
- Induction Day and Welcome Banquet
- Welcome Pack including a SIM card + Transport card and business cards
- Mandarin Classes
- Dedicated on the ground support
- Travel Insurance
- Daily spending money
- Visa fees
Who can Apply
The criteria for eligibility to join the program are:
- Israeli passport holders
- BA graduates in the following sectors:
- IT and Computer Sciences
- Graphic design and Architecture
- Agriculture, Biology and Green Technology
- Water and Energy
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Business Management, Finance and Accounting
- Any other relevant background
- MBA graduates – advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience is a must; Additional years of professional working experience – advantage.
- Fluency in English – mandatory.
- Chinese language skills and additional languages– advantage.
- Candidates who will apply to CIIP on behalf of their workplace as part of a strategic business plan to China – advantage.
How to Apply
As part of the Israeli Government initiative to promote economic relations between China and Israel, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel and the China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force along with CRCC Asia are proud to initiate the China-Israel Internship Program (CIIP).
Please pay careful attention to eligibility criteria before applying.
Click here to apply!
Deadline & Schedule
Applicants will be subject to a competitive assessment process.
We are currently accepting 500 applications from young professionals wishing to take part in the program in 2017.