The CRCC Asia Scholarship
The CRCC Asia Scholarship, which is running for its fifth year, allows students to participate in the China Internship Program whose financial circumstances might otherwise prevent them from enrolling.
Whilst we understand that a majority of students and graduates that go on our programs in China are self-funded, we want to ensure that our programs are made accessible to as many people as possible. CRCC Asia scholarships are awarded to people who best demonstrate financial need and academic excellence alongside a commitment to furthering their professional development.
These 6 interns will be given scholarships of various amounts based on their overall application, their response to three short essay questions, academic reference and financial need.
- First Place (One winners)- Full Ride Scholarship for one month internship program
- Second Place (Two winners)- Half Ride Scholarship for one month internship program
- Third Place (Three winners)- Quarter Ride Scholarship for one month internship program
Scholarship applications will be accepted during the month of April with the final application date, 5pm AEST Wednesday 30th April 2014. Winners will be notified in early May. All scholarships are valid for a 1 month program in 2014.
Please note that this Scholarship Program is only open to applicants in Australia, New Zealand and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Applicants from the Americas and Europe will have their own Scholarship Program schedule that runs in November 2014.
Short Essay Questions- All applicants must respond to the following three short essay questions. Each response should be between 300-400 words.
- What attribute distinguishes you from the crowd, both professionally and personally?
- Which of your strengths will best allow you to contribute as an intern in China?
- Describe how you expect China to play a role in your future?