The CRCC Asia Scholarship
The CRCC Asia Scholarship, which is running for its sixth year, allows students to participate in the China Internship Program whose financial circumstances might otherwise prevent them from enrolling.
Whilst we understand that a majority of students and graduates that go on our programs in China are self-funded, we want to ensure that our international internship programs are made accessible to as many people as possible. CRCC Asia scholarships are awarded to people who best demonstrate financial need and academic excellence alongside a commitment to furthering their professional development.
These 6 interns will be given scholarships of various amounts based on their overall application, their response to three short essay questions, and financial need.
- First Place (One winner) – Full Scholarship for one month internship program of their choice in 2016.
- Second Place (Two winners) – Half Scholarship for one month internship program of their choice in 2016.
- Third Place (Three winners) – Quarter Scholarship for one month internship program of their choice in 2016.
Short Essay Questions- All applicants must respond to the following three short essay questions. Each response should be between 300-400 words.
- What attribute distinguishes you from the crowd, both professionally and personally?
- Which of your strengths will best allow you to contribute as an intern in China?
- Describe how you expect China to play a role in your future?