We provide social and cultural events so that our interns and students really get to know each other.
- Welcome Banquet. Enjoy a traditional Chinese banquet, learn how to eat Peking Duck and all about Chinese eating etiquette.
- Karaoke Night. Karaoke is a national pastime in China and no trip would be complete without having a karaoke evening with friends.
- Cultural Event. An activity is organized monthly to showcase the cultural heritage that Beijing and Shanghai has to offer. In the past we have gone to see an acrobatics show, taken tours through the historic parts of the city and lead dumpling making lessons.
- Charity Volunteering Day. Get a chance to give back to the local community by spending a day volunteering with a local charity.
- Leaving Drinks. At the end of your time with us in China, to toast the success of your program you will be invited to a leaving drinks party.