China - Israel Internship program
The Ministry on Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel and the China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force in cooperation with CRCC Asia are delighted to announce the launch of the China-Israel Internship Program (CIIP).
Who Can Apply
The criteria for eligibility to join the program are:
- Israeli passport holders
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience is a must; Additional years of professional working experience – advantage.
- Fluency in English – mandatory.
- Chinese language skills and additional languages– advantage.
- Candidates who will apply to CIIP on behalf of their workplace as part of a strategic business plan to China – advantage.
- IT and Computer Sciences
- Graphic design and Architecture
- Agriculture, Biology and Green Technology
- Water and Energy
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Business Management, Finance and Accounting
- Any other relevant background
- MBA graduates – advantage
Funding will be provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel.
- 3-month placement in Beijing
- Pre-departure information, services and advice
- Airport Pickup
- Induction Day and Welcome Banquet
- Welcome Pack including a SIM card + Transport card and business cards
- Mandarin Classes
- Dedicated on the ground support
- Travel Insurance
- Daily spending money
- Visa fees
How To Apply
Applicants will be subject to a competitive assessment process.
Please pay careful attention to eligibility criteria before applying.
Feel free to contact the following sources for more information:China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force Beijing office: firstname.lastname@example.org
CRCC London office: email@example.com or by phone at (+44) 0207 193 7907
We are not currently accepting applications for this program. Please check back here in Spring 2018.
In 2011, CRCC Asia opened new offices in Shanghai and San Francisco, expanding its operations both in China and globally. In 2012, CRCC Asia won the British Business Awards Entrepreneur of the Year Award and opened an office in Brisbane, Australia, making CRCC Asia a leader in both the European and Asia-Pacific markets. Due to increasing demand and interest in the programs, combined with the rise of a number of international business cities in China, CRCC Asia expanded China operations with offices and a new program in Shenzhen in 2013. Today, CRCC Asia has had over 7,000 participants on our programs and has announced new location in Tokyo, Japan and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.