China - Israel Internship program
The Ministry on Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel and the China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force in cooperation with CRCC Asia are delighted to announce the launch of the China-Israel Internship Program (CIIP).
China-Israel Internship Program aims to create a growing pool of talented Israelis with practical experience in the Chinese market who will play key roles in both public and private sectors for the benefit of growing economic ties between China and Israel in the future.
The China-Israel Internship Program is available for Israeli citizens, holders of an academic degree with at least two years of relevant work experience.
CIIP will provide a select number of Israeli nationals the opportunity to gain business experience in China by studying and interning for a period of 3 months in Beijing. The candidates will be required to return to Israel after the end of the program.
Who Can Apply
The criteria for eligibility to join the program are:
- Israeli passport holders
- Minimum of 2 years professional working experience is a must; Additional years of professional working experience – advantage.
- Fluency in English – mandatory.
- Chinese language skills and additional languages– advantage.
- Candidates who will apply to CIIP on behalf of their workplace as part of a strategic business plan to China – advantage.
- IT and Computer Sciences
- Graphic design and Architecture
- Agriculture, Biology and Green Technology
- Water and Energy
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Business Management, Finance and Accounting
- Any other relevant background
- MBA graduates – advantage
Funding will be provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Israel.
- 3-month placement in Beijing
- Pre-departure information, services and advice
- Airport Pickup
- Induction Day and Welcome Banquet
- Welcome Pack including a SIM card + Transport card and business cards
- Mandarin Classes
- Dedicated on the ground support
- Travel Insurance
- Daily spending money
- Visa fees
How To Apply
Applicants will be subject to a competitive assessment process.
Please pay careful attention to eligibility criteria before applying.
Feel free to contact the following sources for more information:China-Israel Joint Economic Task Force Beijing office: [email protected]
CRCC London office: [email protected] or by phone at (+44) 0207 193 7907
We are not currently accepting applications for this program. Please check back here in Spring 2018.