Why Begin a Career at CRCC Asia?
Company CultureCRCC Asia has a uniquely friendly yet hard working company ethos. We foster a warm and sociable workplace that gives our staff the opportunity to make friends as well as colleagues.
MeritocracyWe truly believe that responsibility should be rewarded according to ability and performance, and this is reflected in the internal career prospects and progression opportunities available within our company.
International OfficesAs a fast growing company, CRCC Asia can offer you an international career with the potential to move between our offices and program locations.
Our team is made up of hardworking, professional and talented individuals. If you think you would be an asset, we welcome applications on an ongoing basis.
Current Career Vacancies at CRCC Asia
University Partnerships Associate - US and Canada
Location: US (remote). The successful candidate will be expected to travel frequently throughout the US. There is also the option to re locate to CRCC Asia’s Global Hub in HCMC, Vietnam after 6-12 months within the position
Start Date: ASAP (ongoing recruitment)
CRCC Asia specializes in connecting students with applied work experience in dynamic international settings. As the leading provider of internships in Asia, CRCC Asia is active in the international education community, collaborating with colleagues in the field to establish best practice for international internships and setting the standard for innovative professional development program models in Asia and beyond. Our programs include extensive training
and support during pre-departure, on the ground, and during re-entry phases of programming. CRCC Asia has led internship programs for over 9,000+ students and graduates from more than 100 countries. We offer a range of program models built to satisfy the interests of each of our partner institutions, including a wide range of unique custom and faculty-led programming.
CRCC Asia is looking for a passionate individual looking to enter the field of international education. The University Partnerships Associate will be responsible for growing CRCC Asia’s network of partner universities and supporting them as they develop study abroad and internship programs. Our University Partnerships team focuses on two roles: New Partnership Development and Partnership Account Management. The position will work collaboratively with our regional and global teams to strengthen existing partnerships as well as establish new relationships at higher education institutions.
Business development duties (45%):
Lead Nurturing and Development:
- Manage a portfolio of pending university partner programs; overseeing strategy for finalizing programs with potential partner institutions
- Establish new university partner leads through direct outreach, conferences, and networking
- Develop, conduct, and evaluate campaigns to initiate contact with new institutions across their designated region
Conference Attendance and Planning:
- Attend international education conferences as well as submit successful session proposals with university partners
- Assist entire University Partnerships teams in preparing for conferences
New Program Development:
- Operate as a consultant on the establishment of new programs to university partner contacts as they navigate the creation of new international internship programs on campus (Not every university will require this)
- Conduct campaigns to grow relationships with new departments and contacts laterally across campus
Account management duties (45%):
- Partnership Support:
- Manage a portfolio of university programs spanning a variety of program models including standard, custom, faculty-led, and partial services programs.
- Collaborate with university partners to plan the logistics of each year’s program, passing on key details and descriptions to program location teams
- Work with partner institutions and government authorities to submit funding proposals for our programs
- Marketing and Communications:
- Work with digital teams and marketing colleagues to create co-branded marketing materials for custom programs
- Student Support and Recruitment:
- Visit partner institutions on campus to conduct recruitment and/or pre-departure events as required or requested by each partner institution
- Work with admissions teams to establish correct protocol for pre-departure
- Work with university partners to foster relationships with participants and alumni of the program, growing the number of global ambassadors at partner universities
- Program Reporting:
- Work with program location staff members to collect weekly and bi-weekly reports on student progress, and reporting back any incident or medical reports to the partner institution
- Conduct thorough evaluations of each program following their close each term
- Create post-program reports and sharing with key team members
Admissions Support (5%):
- Liaise with Admissions team to translate your university partners needs
- Confirm student applications and follow-up with Admissions
- Support digital marketing campaigns, webinars, or outreach
General Tasks (5%):
- Attend and/or plan, networking events
- Market research
- Data management in our CRM system
- Email marketing campaigns
- 2-5 years experience in business development or account management
- Experience of higher education and/or international education
- Knowledge/experience of institutions in the UK is particularly advantageous
- Passion for travel and education
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and flexible
- Organization and project management skills
- Able to effectively prioritize requests and projects
- Prompt and effective communicator via email and telephone
- Self-motivated and independent, able to take ownership of tasks
- Able to maintain oversight of projects while conducting semi-frequent to frequent outreach trips to universities and conferences
- Data management or previous use of a CRM system
- Experience traveling to, living in, or academic understanding of program locations: China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF
- You are highly organized. You will be supporting 20+ partnerships including standard and custom programs while maintaining logistics with program teams and conducting outreach travel.
- You can communicate effectively. You will need to adapt tone and message to support both your students and partners, as well as translating programming aspects into digestible pieces of information for your external stakeholders.
- You are highly motivated. This role marries account management with business development and therefore you’ll need to be passionate about promoting and selling our programs to universities.
- Up for a challenge. We’ll give you as much responsibility as you can handle, as soon as you’re ready.
- You are proactive and resourceful. You don’t like hanging around waiting for things to happen- you get out there and make things happen! Taking initiative and utilizing creative problem-solving will be a must for all aspects of support.
- You are passionate. You have some experience studying and/or working abroad and want to share those stories with potential participants or you want to enhance student employability and career outcomes!
- You are adaptable. Each day may bring a variety of tasks and challenges your way, but you will be able to take each challenge with a new perspective to increase success.
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Professional Development Budget
- Remote work opportunities
- Option to work from any CRCC Asia office for up to 5 days
- Annual leave on your birthday!
- Incentives for achieving targets.
- At CRCC Asia we truly believe that responsibility should be rewarded according to ability and performance, and this is reflected in the internal career prospects and progression opportunities available within our company.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your application to [email protected]
- Please include the following items:
- Resume (max 3 pages)
- Cover letter including your professional experience specifying how it relates to the duties listed in this job description, international travel experience, and anything else you find pertinent to your candidate profile.
We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so please apply before it’s too late!
If you are interested in a short-term internship, please email your CV/Resume and cover letter to [email protected]