Who are we looking for?
- Independent thinkers who have the initiative to contribute to our team in unique ways.
- As an international company, we need people who have a global perspective.
- Academic strength coupled with a friendly and warm attitude.
Why join CRCC Asia?
Company CultureCRCC Asia has a uniquely friendly yet hard working company ethos. We foster a warm and sociable workplace that gives our staff the opportunity to make friends as well as colleagues.
MeritocracyWe truly believe that responsibility should be rewarded according to ability and performance, and this is reflected in the internal career prospects and progression opportunities available within our company.
International OfficesAs a fast growing company, CRCC Asia can offer you an international career with the potential to move between our offices. We believe that our teams should understand all aspects of our operations, in China and in all our other locations.
Our team is made up of hardworking, professional and talented individuals. If you think you would be an asset, we welcome applications on an ongoing basis.
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Operation Associate
As a Business Operations Associate you will work closely with the Business Operations Director on a variety projects including HR, Digital Marketing, Systems Development, and Sales.
We are continually developing our processes in all of the above areas, so there is plenty of room for new ideas!
Desirable Skills / Mindset:
- Not afraid to ‘get stuck in’
- Multitasker, organized, and able to manage time efficiently
- Interest in international work experience or Study Abroad
- Great communication skills, fluent spoken English and excellent grammar
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Business Operations Associate: Your Name’
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development and Partners Relations Intern
Location: Manchester, UK
Schedule: 20-30 hours per week (3-6 months)
CRCC Asia is an international education organization that facilitates international internship programs in 6 cities in 4 countries globally: China, Japan, Vietnam, and England. CRCC Asia has been in operation for 11 years, partners with 50+ universities and governmental bodies globally, and has sent 7,000+ students abroad through its award winning internship programs. CRCC Asia’s internship programs take place across a variety of dynamic sectors, including business, finance, engineering, law, and much more. CRCC Asia has over 50 staff members worldwide, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, London, Philadelphia, Brisbane, Tokyo, Manchester, and Ho Chi Minh.
Introduction to the role
The internship with CRCC Asia will take place within the business development department. The intern will have the opportunity to work closely with our team to manage our network of host companies, create marketing materials, conduct communication campaigns to increase knowledge of CRCC Asia’s programs and participate in meetings with managers of our host companies. The position offers a unique professional opportunity providing insight and skill development related to a variety of fields including higher education, international education, career development, international relations, travel and tourism.
- Identify, list, contact and convince host companies to expand our offering of positions to international students.
- Organize and attend meetings with potential host companies.
- Liaise with existing and new host companies
- Assist in securing positions in the host companies for international students
- Assist marketing team in creating marketing materials you will need
- Develop onboarding strategies with the Manchester GM and Director of Global Initiatives
- Assist the rest of the team during the course of the program
- University student or fresh graduate
- Genuine interest in the success of others
- Experience in traveling, studying, or working abroad
- Knowledge of the british corporate environment and rules
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google drive
- Open minded, autonomous and ability to take initiatives
Are you interested in gaining an internship experience in an International Company while pursuing your studies? Please send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com with the subject line: Internal Intern Application
Ho Chi Minh Program Director
Title: Program Director
Location: CRCC Asia Ho Chi Minh Office
Reports to: Director of Global Initiatives
Hours of duty: Monday – Friday 0900-1800 hrs.
Start Date: January 2018
About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia is a global company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and China. We provide students and graduates from around the world a platform to develop personally and professionally by facilitating work experience and internship programs in China, Japan, Vietnam and Manchester.
We’ve been running for 11 years and have a 7000+ alumni network of previous participants. We are proud to be the leading provider in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Program Director for our Ho Chi Minh Internship Program (based in Ho Chi Minh).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Confirming host company partnerships for internship placements and managing the on-going relationship for future programs
- Hiring and leading a local team that is responsible for:
- Organizing all logistics for large groups of interns
- Caring for general well-being of interns in Ho Chi Minh
- Organizing the monthly program events.
- Solving and following up on any issues arising between interns and host company by liaising with the Business Development Team and Director
- Responsible for office and staff including development of team, managing budgets, organizing payroll with Finance team, approval of vendors and anything else related to office
We are looking for long-term commitment, and there is great scope for promotion within the company with a young, friendly international team environment.
- Fluent Vietnamese speaker
- Knowledge of Ho Chi Minh City (preferable)
- Existing business network within Ho Chi Minh (preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Degree level education
- Excellent understanding of Vietnam business culture
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Reliable with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to live and work in Vietnam with valid work permit
To apply please email your CV (maximum 2 pages in total) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Ho Chi Minh Program Director’.