Who are we looking for?
- Independent thinkers who have the initiative to contribute to our team in unique ways.
- As an international company, we need people who have a global perspective.
- Academic strength coupled with a friendly and warm attitude.
Why join CRCC Asia?
Company CultureCRCC Asia has a uniquely friendly yet hard working company ethos. We foster a warm and sociable workplace that gives our staff the opportunity to make friends as well as colleagues.
MeritocracyWe truly believe that responsibility should be rewarded according to ability and performance, and this is reflected in the internal career prospects and progression opportunities available within our company.
International OfficesAs a fast growing company, CRCC Asia can offer you an international career with the potential to move between our offices. We believe that our teams should understand all aspects of our operations, in China and in all our other locations.
Our team is made up of hardworking, professional and talented individuals. If you think you would be an asset, we welcome applications on an ongoing basis.
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Operations Associate (Internship)
Location: CRCC Asia London Office
Reports to: Director of Business Operations & Digital Marketing Manager
Hours of duty: 09.00-18.00 hrs.
Start Date: April/May 2018
As a Business Operations Associate you will work closely with the Business Operations Director & Digital Marketing Manager on a variety projects including HR, Digital Marketing, Systems Development, and Sales.
We are continually developing our processes in all of the above areas, so there is plenty of room for new ideas!
Desirable Skills / Mindset:
-Not afraid to ‘get stuck in’
-Multitasker, organized, and able to manage time efficiently
-Interest in international work experience or Study Abroad
-Great communication skills, fluent spoken English and excellent grammar
Data Administration Support
Location: CRCC Asia London Office
Hours of duty: 10am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP (ideally late April/early May)
Remuneration: National Minimum Wage
- Entering CRCC Asia job posts onto all UK university careers platforms
- Entering CRCC Asia job posts onto various US university career platforms- including Handshake, OneStop, and Symplicity
- Cleansing existing database of student and university contacts (e.g. assigning correct university to each contact)
- Ad Hoc support for Director of Business Operations & Digital Marketing Manager
Desirable Skills / Mindset:
- Native or Fluent English speaker
- Proficient IT Skills (can use MS Word)
- Typing accuracy and speed
- Process-driven mindset
- Already living in London (able to commute to our office in Bermondsey)
How to Apply:
Send an email and your CV to email@example.com. In your email please include your dates of availability.
Program Management Intern
Reports to: Respective General Manager/Program Manager
Hours of duty: Variable. 5 days p/week, 8 hours p/day including weekends.
Start Date: May 2018
Duration: Minimum 3 months
About CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia specializes in connecting China and the global community through internships, study abroad programs and consulting services. As the leading internship provider in China we are partnered with a variety companies in major cities to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic international setting. Our award-winning programs run for 1, 2, and 3 months throughout the year across the most exciting international industry sectors in China including business, finance, marketing, engineering, legal, and many more. The wealth of skills and knowledge gained from our overseas work experience programs places students well above the competition in career job placement.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Helping to organize logistics for large groups of interns (airport pickup, company drop-off).
- Responsible for interns’ well-being in the city (hospital visits, culture shock, city specific tips).
- Alongside other Program Management Team Members, assisting in complaint
- Solving and following up on any issues arising between interns and Host Company by liaising with the Business Development Team.
- Acting as a ‘counselor’ for interns – being available to them in the hotel lobby (2 hours once a week).
- Alongside other Program Management Team Members, responsible for organizing and executing the monthly program
- Responsible for organizing extra-curricular activities (every Saturday or Sunday) for program participants that will benefit participants overall experience of the city. For example, city tours, day trips to cultural sights, team building activities
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Some Chinese language skills highly desirable; candidates with intermediate or above speaking skills viewed favorably;
- Honest, detail-oriented, reliable, friendly;
- Organized, motivated, self-starter;
- Excellent social and communication skills.
Please send CV and cover letter to Veronika Vadovicova at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 16th March. Early application is recommended.
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Business Development and Partners Relations Intern
Location: Manchester, UK
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week (3-6 months), starting March 2018
CRCC Asia is an international education organization that facilitates international internship programs in 6 cities in 4 countries globally: China, Japan, Vietnam, and England. CRCC Asia has been in operation for 11 years, partners with 50+ universities and governmental bodies globally, and has sent 7,000+ students abroad through its award winning internship programs. CRCC Asia’s internship programs take place across a variety of dynamic sectors, including business, finance, engineering, law, and much more. CRCC Asia has over 50 staff members worldwide, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, London, Philadelphia, Brisbane, Tokyo, Manchester, and Ho Chi Minh.
Introduction to the role
The internship with CRCC Asia will take place within the business development department. The intern will have the opportunity to work closely with our team to manage our network of host companies, create marketing materials, conduct communication campaigns to increase knowledge of CRCC Asia’s programs and participate in meetings with managers of our host companies. The position offers a unique professional opportunity providing insight and skill development related to a variety of fields including higher education, international education, career development, international relations, travel and tourism.
- Identify, list, contact and convince host companies to expand our offering of positions to international students.
- Organize and attend meetings with potential host companies.
- Liaise with existing and new host companies
- Assist in securing positions in the host companies for international students
- Assist marketing team in creating marketing materials you will need
- Develop onboarding strategies with the Manchester GM and Director of Global Initiatives
- Assist the rest of the team during the course of the program
- University student or fresh graduate
- Genuine interest in the success of others
- Experience in traveling, studying, or working abroad
- Knowledge of the british corporate environment and rules
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google drive
- Open minded, autonomous and ability to take initiatives
Are you interested in gaining an internship experience in an International Company while pursuing your studies? Please send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Internal Intern Application