Who are we looking for?
- Independent thinkers who have the initiative to contribute to our team in unique ways.
- As an international company, we need people who have a global perspective.
- Academic strength coupled with a friendly and warm attitude.
Why join CRCC Asia?
Company CultureCRCC Asia has a uniquely friendly yet hard working company ethos. We foster a warm and sociable workplace that gives our staff the opportunity to make friends as well as colleagues.
MeritocracyWe truly believe that responsibility should be rewarded according to ability and performance, and this is reflected in the internal career prospects and progression opportunities available within our company.
International OfficesAs a fast growing company, CRCC Asia can offer you an international career with the potential to move between our offices. We believe that our teams should understand all aspects of our operations, in China and in all our other locations.
Our team is made up of hardworking, professional and talented individuals. If you think you would be an asset, we welcome applications on an ongoing basis.
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not currently hiring for any permanent positions. However, if you are interested in doing an internal internship with CRCC Asia, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Tokyo Program Director
As our Tokyo Internship Program continues to impress our interns, university partners, and government education authorities, CRCC Asia’s Director of Global Initiatives is looking to expand the Tokyo operation and staff.
We are seeking a Program Director for our Tokyo Internship Program (based in Tokyo). One year contract starting December 2017, with an opportunity of extending starting from early June 2018. Must be prepared to accept that there are regular occasions when a task is required to be performed outside of normal working hours of 0930-1800 hours Monday-Friday.
The Organization: CRCC Asia
CRCC Asia provides award-winning internship, study, travel and consulting services. As the leading provider of international internships, we work with over 600 companies in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Manchester to provide students and graduates the opportunity to further their personal and professional development in a dynamic, international setting. All of our Programs allow participants to gain insight into global business culture, meet industry leaders and build business networks. Our Consulting services link international and Chinese companies by offering strategy recommendations, due diligence and practical advice.
The Responsibilities of our Tokyo Program Director
Reporting to the Director of Global Initiatives, among your duties are the following:
- Developing and implementing a strategy to confirm host company partnerships for internship placements and managing the on-going relationship for future programs
- Responsible for office and staff including development of team, managing budgets, organizing payroll with Finance team, approval of vendors and anything else related to office and operation
- Hiring and leading a local team that is responsible for:
- Organizing logistics for large groups of interns
- Caring for general well-being of interns in Tokyo
- Organizing the monthly program events.
- Solving and following up on any issues arising between interns and host company by liaising with the Business Development Team and Director
- Japanese speaker, ideally with specific knowledge of Tokyo
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Minimum BA Level Education
- Excellent understanding of Japanese business culture
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Reliable with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to live and work in Japan
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Flexible working environment within one of the most notable office spaces in Tokyo
- Experience in working with a global team of professionals that spans offices in Australia, China, London, Manchester, Ho Chi Minh City, Philadelphia and Berkeley
- Opportunity to travel to global events as the face and voice of CRCC Asia’s Tokyo Program
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter (maximum 3 pages in total) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Tokyo Program Director’. Applications close on 1st December, 2017.