China Immersion Program
Study and intern in China
For those seeking an immersive experience in Chinese culture, language, and business
1. About the China Immersion Program
Our China Immersion Program is is run in conjunction with the prestigious Chinese government-affiliated education body, CEAIE. The program offers you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Chinese culture and language, before undertaking an internship in a Career Field of your choice.
Accommodation will be on campus at a Beijing university allowing you to have a fully immersive Chinese university experience interacting with both local and international students.
This program is a must for those who wish to fully experience the cultural delights of China’s most historical city whilst developing essential professional skills.
2. The Basics
The first three weeks of your program are spent in intensive Mandarin study, accompanied by international students in small class sizes. By the end of this period of your program, you will have all the foundational Mandarin needed to navigate everyday situations. With additional culture lessons and lectures on business etiquette included, you will be well prepared to begin your internship promptly after your courses conclude.
For our China Immersion Program the following services are included:
- Airport Pick-up
- High-quality Living Accommodation
- In-country orientation
- Three weeks of intensive Mandarin Courses
- Pinyin, survival Mandarin, HSK preparation
- Weekly social, professional, and cultural events
- Calligraphy, Chinese Drawing, Beijing Opera Masks, Chinese Business Etiquette, and more!
- Professional Development Toolkit
- 24/7 in-country emergency support
- BUCT staff on site support
- Access to our alumni network of over 8000+ students & young professionals. Don’t take our word for it, check out our alumni testimonials!
|Start Date||End Date|
|June 20, 2019||August 14, 2019|
To view our Program Fees, please visit our Prices page.
3. Apply for the China Immersion Program