China Immersion Program
Study and intern in China
For those seeking an immersive experience in Chinese culture, language, and business
1. About the China Immersion Program
Our China Immersion Program is run in conjunction with China’s prestigious not-for-profit organization – the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE).
The program offers you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in Chinese culture and language, before undertaking an internship in a Career Field of your choice.
Accommodation will be on campus at a Beijing university allowing you to have a fully immersive Chinese university experience interacting with both local and international students.
This program is a must for those who wish to fully experience the cultural delights of China’s most historical city whilst developing essential professional skills.
2. The Basics
First three weeks of your program:
- Beginner-level Mandarin lessons
- Cultural lessons and lectures – including Chinese business etiquette
By the end of this period of your program, you will have all the foundational Mandarin needed to navigate everyday situations.
Remaining five weeks of your program:
- Internship placement in one of your preferred career fields
For our China Immersion Program the following services are included:
- Airport Pick-up
- Shared on-campus accommodation at a Beijing University
- Three weeks of cultural immersion including:
- Daily beginner Mandarin Courses
- Cultural lessons and lectures including Calligraphy, Chinese Drawing, Beijing Opera Masks, Chinese Business Etiquette, and more!
- Five week internship placement in one of your preferred career fields
- Certificate of completion
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- University on site staff support
- Access to our alumni network of over 9000+ students & young professionals. Don’t take our word for it, check out our alumni testimonials!
|Start Date||End Date|
|TBC- summer 2020||TBC- summer 2020|
To view our Program Fees, please visit our Prices page.
3. Apply for the China Immersion Program