How International Internships Overseas Work
Choose Your Career Field
Decide Your Learning Objective
CRCC Asia Internship Program Locations
What’s included with the International Internship Program?
- High-quality Accommodation with Private Bedrooms
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
- Orientation Weekend including city tour
Tell me more…
The Five Key Learning Objectives
Throughout your CRCC Asia Internship you will develop your professional and personal skills via an exclusively designed Program of 5 Key Learning Objectives including;
- Country Specific Knowledge
- Career Field Specific Knowledge
- Global Connections
- Cultural Agility
Program Options and Prices
Some of our International Internship Programs Options include;
- Intensive Language Classes
- Country-wide Travel Programs
- University campus-based Programs
- A Placement Only value option
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.
How do I apply for an International Internship?
The International Internship Program Application Process
Our Intern Success Stories
Our alumni share their experiences during and after their CRCC Asia International Internship Program.
- 15th January 2020
- 6th January 2020
- 23rd December 2019
- 6th December 2019
- 26th November 2019
Our Intern Influencers
Get top tips and insights, as well as vlogs and blogs from the ground from our award-nominated Intern Influencers.
- 2nd September 2019
- 23rd July 2019
- 13th June 2019
- 30th April 2019