Program Prices & Discounts
Our program fees are fixed in USD, however you can choose to pay in:
Note: All program prices stated for currencies other than USD are indicative and subject to minor changes due to currency fluctuations. Program fees do not include flights, insurance or daily expenses.
IN-PERSON – International Internship Program
ADD ONS (with Internship Program)
With The DragonTrip 1-Month Price $1750£1300€1525$2425$2525 2-Month Price - 3-Month Price -
IN-PERSON – Placement Only
- Over the phone via debit/credit card
- Bank transfer
All prices are in USD.
10% discount off any of our programs If you are an alumni and you refer a friend, they will receive a $100 discount off any of our programs.
Nominate a Friend
Nominate a friend for any CRCC Asia program, and you will each receive a $100 discount. *Discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other CRCC Asia offer/sale, and only one discount can be applied per program. All offers/discounts exclude the placement-only program.
Placement Only Option
‘Placement Only’ option is for applicants who do not require accommodation or on the ground support from our staff. ‘Placement Only’ option does not include visas, language lessons, cultural and business events, and is truly for individuals who already have connections within the program location and can live with family and friends.
Financial Aid Scholarship
If you meet one of the below criteria, you are eligible for a discount on our programs. To find out more information, please apply to book an advising call.
U.S. If you are a college student receiving a Pell Grant
Australia If you are a college student receiving a CenterLink or StudyLink
Italy If you are a university student receiving a Borsa di Studio
U.K. If you are enrolled after September 2016 and:
- Living with parents – In receipt of a maintenance loan of £4,576 or above
- Not living with parents and studying outside London – In receipt of a maintenance loan of £5,845 or above.
- Not living with parents and studying in London – In receipt of a maintenance loan of £8,304 or above.
Or, If you are enrolled before September 2016 and:
- Receive a maintenance grant, you are eligible for a discount off any of our programs- speak with our Admissions Advisers for more details
Please note: you are only eligible for this discount if you are in receipt for one of the above – for further funding resources please see our funding page.
- On the Ground Activities, Events, and 24/7 Support
- Business Operations
- Internship Provision and Services
Internship Provision and Services
On the Ground Activities, Events, and 24/7 Support
- No application fee.
- Submit online application
2. Advising Call
- Book an advising phone call by phone with our admissions team
- Discuss your career field and location preferences
3. Offer Outcome
- Receive outcome of your advising call within 2 working days
- If you are accepted, confirm your place by paying a non-refundable acceptance fee.
4. First Installment
- In-person internship program: 50% of your remaining fee is due within 21 days of your acceptance fee.
5. Placement Confirmation & Final Instalment
- Once we have confirmed your placement with your Host Company, you will be asked to pay your final installment within 7 days;
- In-person internship program: 50% of Remaining Balance due after placement.
- Online International Internship Program: USD795 of the remaining balance due after placement.