Explore our Internships in Asia
CRCC Asia offers one, two, and three-month internships in four pioneering Asian countries; China, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam. Take your chance to stand out from the crowd and boost your global employability with a life-changing internship in Asia.
From the sky-scraping skyline of Shanghai to the frenetic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, Asia is a continent full of intrigue and adventure, solace and spirituality. For centuries it has enraptured travellers and expatriates, more recently it attracts interns. CRCC Asia offer you the opportunity to be one of those interns in seven fantastic and varied Asian program locations.
Why Intern in Asia
- Asia contains seven countries who are projected to have a GDP growth of over 6.2% in 2019 (Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, China). The USA is projected to have a 2019 GDP growth of 2.1%.
- China and Japan are all included in the list of Top 10 World Economies by GDP, ranking 2nd, 3rd, and 5th respectively.
- Many countries in Asia represent a “high-context culture” which influences social relationships, hierarchy, business behavior, etc. and is very different from the “low context culture” of many Western nations.
- China, Japan, and South Korea are home to a combined 188 Fortune 500 companies.
- So much to explore – Asia is home to a diverse array of rich cultures dating back thousands of years, including attractions like the Great Wall, Taj Mahal, Ha Long Bay, Mt. Fuji, Gyeongbokgung Palace