Internships in Mumbai
Internships in Mumbai are one of the best career building and horizon expanding experiences available. Mumbai is at the center of India’s economic revolution; it’s full of like minded people looking to build relationships and fulfill their entrepreneurial ambitions. However, the city is not solely business minded, it possess unrivaled history and offers attractions that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
Why intern in Mumbai?
- Mumbai, formerly Bombay, is the state capital of Maharashtra and home to over 12 million people
- Cost of living – about 70% less than New York, with rent prices being roughly 80% cheaper
- Mumbai is arguably the most accessible city in the world. It all began in 1853 when the city opened India’s first commercial rail line. Today, Mumbai boasts: 127 train stations, over 390 bus routes, 11 metro stations, two airports and two major ports
- Mumbai is the 12th richest city in the world and home to the largest concentration of millionaires in India
- The city is the economic center and the main industrial hub of India. The city’s finance, engineering, petrochemicals, textiles and entertainment Career Fields are all thriving.
Mumbai’s Internship Career Fields
Mumbai shoulders the burden as India’s main economic hub, with the city acting as a magnet to all professionals looking to make their mark and succeed within their chosen career Career Fields. Aspiring financial professionals will thrive in Mumbai as its home to all major banks, the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Engineering is a cornerstone of Mumbai, particularly automobiles, with every segment of the manufacturing process completed within local factories. Textiles, petrochemicals and the entertainment Career Fields are all booming industries within Mumbai, the opportunities are there for interns to start, learn and make an immediate impression.
What’s included in Mumbai
5 Key Learning Objectives
The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain from your 5 Key Learning Objectives during your internship in India will greatly increase your future employability, enrich your resume and give you the edge you need to land your dream job.
For every India Internship Program intern
In addition to the above, your program will also include;
- High-quality, centrally located accommodation
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
- Orientation Weekend including city tour
- First Day Company Drop-off
- Business, Cultural, and Community outreach events
- 24/7 support from on the ground staff
- Exclusive Alumni Network and LinkedIn groups
The latest from our Mumbai Program
See what life on the CRCC Asia Internship Program could be like with our Intern Influencers.
Find out more about what an internship in Mumbai could offer you by reading our latest blogs.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to apply at least 6-10 weeks prior to your preferred start date.
Mumbai Placement-Only Dates
We also offer a Placement-Only Program for 30, 60, 90 days all year around.
You can decide a start date that is convenient for you.
Placement-Only Programs include guaranteed internship placement & emergency support, but exclude accommodation, visas, and events.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – ‘Our award-winning flagship program’
PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
Obtaining the appropriate visa can be challenging for those unfamiliar with the process, therefore we will support you during the process, and your visa costs are included in your Program Fee if you are from the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.
Explore more programs in
"My internship 100% affected everything – I am doing my dissertation on the luxury market in China. I gained a huge insight working at Christie’s with my primary research being aided by my colleagues from there. If I hadn’t done this internship, I would know which direction to be heading in. I worked at Christie’s Auction House and was directly involved in all aspects of the one of their biannual auctions. Work tasks included implementation of the auction, PR, advertising and being knowledgeable about the works of art, their expected value and the price they actually sold for.”