Internships in Ho Chi Minh City
Join us on one of our life-changing one or two-month international internships Vietnam’s vibrant Ho Chi Minh City. Immerse yourself in an energetic and fast-paced economic center surrounded by beautiful natural scenery and close to the coastline with a dynamic internship in Ho Chi Minh City.
Why intern in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Ho Chi Minh City is the main economic & business hub of Vietnam , which has recently attracted significant foreign investors’ attention. Vietnam is currently the fastest growing economy amongst ASEAN countries.
- In 2019, Ho Chi Minh City was ranked as the 4th best city in Asia for millennial employment prospects.
- The cost of living is 60% less than New York and London, with taxis and movie tickets priced lower than the global average.
- According to CNN Business, Ho Chi Minh City is one of the 10 best emerging cities to launch a start-up.
- Vietnam is home to delicious cuisine and global favourites including pho noodle soup, banh mi (baguettes), and goi cuon (summer/spring rolls).
- The country has a young and vibrant population, with 70% of Vietnam aged under 30.
Ho Chi Minh City’s Top Internship Career Fields
With the huge influx of global companies moving their offices, supply chains, and operations to Vietnam, the economic capital of Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) has become a hotbed for business development and has recently attracted significant foreign investors’ attention. In order to meet this new demand, fields such as Entrepreneurship, Computer Science/IT, Legal & Tourism have skyrocketed. In particular, there’s been an overwhelming need for legal advice for newly established companies in-country, in areas such as Corporate, Public & Business Law. This, in turn, has led to an incredibly strong presence for aspiring lawyers, as CRCC Asia has a network of over 20 law firms in HCMC alone, from regional & domestic firms all the way to global players. Interns will get to experience the thrill of a quickly developing and hands-on work environment throughout these booming industries.
What’s included in Ho Chi Minh City
5 Key Learning Objectives
The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain from your 5 Key Learning Objectives during your internship in Vietnam will greatly increase your future employability, enrich your resume and give you the edge you need to land your dream job.
For every Vietnam Internship Program intern
In addition to the above, your program will also include;
- High-quality, centrally located accommodation
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM card included)
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
- Orientation Weekend including city tour
- First Day Company Drop-off
- Business, Cultural, and Community outreach events
- 24/7 support from on the ground staff
- Exclusive Alumni Network and LinkedIn groups
The latest from our Ho Chi Minh City Program
See what life on the CRCC Asia Internship Program could be like with our Intern Influencers.
Find out more about what an internship in Ho Chi Minh City could offer you by reading our latest blogs.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to apply at least 6-10 weeks prior to your preferred start date.
Ho Chi Minh City Placement-Only Dates
We also offer a Placement-Only Program for 30, 60, 90 days all year around.
You can decide a start date that is convenient for you.
Placement-Only Programs include guaranteed internship placement & emergency support, but exclude accommodation, visas, and events.
By choosing our Internship Program you will be provided guaranteed accommodation in fully furnished shared apartments or private studios.
- The accommodation is vetted and approved by CRCC Asia
- Access to private or shared kitchens and laundry services
- Wifi and utilities are included (there is a fair usage policy, so any excess may be deducted from your accommodation deposit)
- Convenient location with amenities and/or public transport links in the surrounding area
- Within reasonable commuting distance of all our host companies
- Some accommodations require a refundable deposit at check-in
One of CRCC Asia’s 5 Key Learning Objectives is “Global Connections” – therefore we will do our best to ensure all participants are housed in the same building/complex. Due to demand, for some program locations it might be necessary to use accommodation in different locations across the city.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – ‘Our award-winning flagship program’
PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
As of August 15, 2023, citizens of 25 countries on this list are allowed to stay in Vietnam for 14-90 days from the time of entry without having to apply for a visa.
However, if your country is not on the visa exemption list, you will need to obtain a visa to enter Vietnam. Please speak with our Admissions Team to know more about the visa application process. Your visa & processing costs are not included in your Program Fee.
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.
Explore more programs in
"My internship 100% affected everything – I am doing my dissertation on the luxury market in China. I gained a huge insight working at Christie’s with my primary research being aided by my colleagues from there. If I hadn’t done this internship, I would know which direction to be heading in. I worked at Christie’s Auction House and was directly involved in all aspects of the one of their biannual auctions. Work tasks included implementation of the auction, PR, advertising and being knowledgeable about the works of art, their expected value and the price they actually sold for.”