Why CRCC Asia's International Internship Programs?
CRCC Asia pioneers in organising international internship programs in China, India, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, and the UK. We are committed to fostering a community of global career-ready graduates, equipped with diverse and sought after skills, who will be employable all over the world. Our award-winning programs are framed around 5 Key Learning Objectives of Employability, Cultural Agility, Country Knowledge, Career Field Knowledge and Global Connections. All program prices include a guaranteed placement, high-quality accommodation, visa-processing, on-location 24/7 support, events and business seminars. Read what our alumni say about our international internship programs by clicking the link below.
- 90% of interns would recommend CRCC Asia
- 20% of students were offered future employment from their host company
- 44% of interns noted increased confidence in familiarity with the social norms of their program location showing cultural agility
- 28% increased their agreement that their social network is culturally diverse throughout the program duration
- 30% of interns noted increased confidence their resume/CV helps them stand out from the crowd
- 90% of interns strongly agree that they now communicate easily and professionally in a business environment
Academic Credit Options
CRCC Asia has partnered with Saint Peter’s University in Jersey City, New Jersey, to offer a U.S. transcript and award 3, 6, or 9 academic credits for our international internship programs. Students will be enrolled in CRCC-295: CRCC Asia Internship Course.
Credit awarded will be based on the successful completion of CRCC Asia’s Global Internship Curriculum, CareerBridge, proof of hours worked, reflective essay, and an evaluation from your host company supervisor.