- 9 of the world’s tallest 20 buildings are being built in China as of 2012. China completed 23 buildings of more than 200 meters in 2011, more than any other country.
- Between 1998 and 2008 alone, 14.4 billion square meters of residential housing space were constructed in China.
- Within the next decade, China’s construction industry will account for nearly one-fifth of all global construction output.
- Each year China spends approximately $375 billion on construction, nearly 16% of its Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Real Estate Research Projects: Researching specific aspects of the real estate industry, compiling the information and, when necessary, writing reports on their findings. Information was used on company websites and publications.
- Client Expansion Projects: As company ambassadors, interns sought out new clients, maintained existing client relationships and promoted the company’s real estate activities.
- Architecture Projects: Interns worked with Job Architects in the creation of architectural proposals including research, PPT editing, administrative, and graphics and production support.
- Site Visits: Interns visited sites to carry out dimensional survey work and photographic study work, while also shadowing Job Architects in client and site meetings.
Specialism: Real Estate Agents for Commercial & Residential Property in China.
The company is a Real Estate Agent for Commercial & Residential Property in China. It holds the highest standards of quality and integrity in global property transactional, management and advisory services. It is renowned for its knowledge of China’s dynamic property market. Its depth and breadth of expertise and high quality research enables the company to provide reliable advice to its commercial and residential clients.
Interns will work with real estate agents and managers across several fields of real estate, (new client and partnership development, real estate market research, creation of real estate publications, company representation through PR related events).
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Architecture & Real Estate Internship Sector.