- China’s manufacturing industry is booming, contributing to over 50% of the country’s GDP in 2012.
- As China witnesses rapid urbanization the demand for labor, services and infrastructure has led to an increase in government investment in urban construction projects across China.
- China’s cities continue to develop at astonishing speed and rival their counterparts in the west. Shanghai boasts the tallest building in the world by highest occupiable floor space in the shape of the Shanghai World Trade Center.
- Chinese engineers and architects recently constructed the Donghai Bridge, the longest cross-sea bridge in the world. Combining a total length of 32.5 kilometers the Donghai Bridge connects Shanghai and the offshore Yangshan deep-water port in China.
- Engineering internships in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen are often located outside the center of the city, due to the more technical nature of the work involved. There are more business-focused internships within the engineering industry that are located in the center of the city.
- Shenzhen is an excellent location to undertake an engineering internship, due to the high number of high-tech, green-tech, and manufacturing companies in the area.
Recently CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Conducting a research project on rural waste treatment in western countries, for a rural population of 3,000 people.
- Analysis into construction companies in Shanghai for a potential joint venture.
- Assessment of international renewable energy policies, identifying potential market challenges and existing clean energy production capabilities.
Specialism: Green Energy Consulting
This consulting company is active in Environmental Protection and Renewable Energy fields. It provides highly qualified engineering services in the following fields: biomass energy, air quality emission control, waste management and renewable energies, specifically hydro and solar energy.
The company is committed to the principle of sustainable development and combines a team of both foreign and Chinese professionals based in Beijing and Europe to fulfill their objectives.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Engineering Internship Sector.