- China’s economy continues to grow at close to 10% each year. In terms of GDP, China is forecasted to have created a ‘new’ India by 2020.
- China’s recently proposed 12th Five Year Plan will encourage growth created through developing infrastructure and government-regulated international trade.
- China’s government policy will also seek to address inflation and the housing market bubble.
- Foreign direct investment in China rose to a record $105.7 billion last year showing foreign investors’ confidence in the Chinese market.
- Both Shanghai and Shenzhen have stock exchanges, and are home to a myriad of finance companies. Finance is the most competitive sector on the CRCC Asia program, particularly in Shanghai. With its close proximity to Hong Kong, Shenzhen has received a high volume of foreign investment over the past 20 years, and has a well-developed finance sector. Beijing also has excellent opportunities in wealth management and accounting.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Researching and providing advice on Western attitudes to the Chinese investment market.
- Being responsible for basic auditing of client financial records and summarizing the findings of an initial audit.
- Conducting financial and accounting due diligence of Chinese, Italian and U.S. private companies in the banking sector.
- Completing a research project on the rare earth market in China to assess the investment potential.
- Researching and summarizing recent tax legislation changes and devising new relevant financial products and services for the firm.
- Researching and editing a large accountancy firm’s Mainland China Trust and Banking survey.
Specialism: Asset and Wealth Management.
The company is one of Asia's foremost financial advisory firms, with offices throughout China and Asia. Working with domestic and international clients, the investments team tailors client portfolios to their specific needs. Additionally, the company focuses on real estate investment projects and foreign exchange.
CRCC Asia interns are current students or graduates, and join our programs to take advantage of the career benefits a professional internship in China can provide.
We are confident that CRCC Asia is the best choice for you, but don’t take our word for it.
You are browsing testimonials for the Finance & Accounting Internship Sector.