Join us for one, two or three-month international internships in Seoul, South Korea’s bustling capital city.
Why Intern in Seoul?
- Seoul is the capital and largest city of South Korea with a population of over 10 million people. The Seoul National Capital Area is the second largest in the world at 233.7 square miles.
- It is the headquarters of many technology and engineering companies, such as Samsung, LG, Hyundai and Kia. 20% of Korea’s GDP is generated here.
- CNN gave us 50 reasons why Seoul is the world’s greatest city. Some of these reasons include Asia’s largest underground shopping mall, high-tech bargains, superb service, boy/girl groups, the food and more!
- Cost of living – over 15% lower than New York or London, with restaurant prices over 50% cheaper.
- South Korea is home to 12 UNESCO World Heritage Sites with at least 5 in Seoul alone.
Seoul’s Internship Sectors
One of the biggest appeals to the country, the tourism and leisure industry, gives interns the opportunity to take part in the booming industry thanks to the Hallyu wave. Auto manufacturing as well as technology manufacturing has also been a staple of the South Korean market since its upturn. Internships with IT offer students another look at the changing market. Through all available sectors, Seoul can provide you with a unique chance to experience the intense growth and business culture of South Korea.
What’s Included in Seoul?
5 Key Learning Objectives
The wealth of skills and knowledge you will gain from your 5 Key Learning Objectives during your internship in Seoul will greatly increase your future employability, enrich your resume and give you the edge you need to land your dream job.
For every Seoul Internship Program intern
In addition to the above, your program will also include;
- High-quality, centrally located accommodation
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
- Orientation Weekend including city tour
- First Day Company Drop-off
- Business, Cultural, and Community outreach events
- 24/7 support from on the ground staff
- Exclusive Alumni Network and LinkedIn groups
The latest from our Seoul Program
If you want to see life on the CRCC Asia Program from our interns’ eyes, check out our Intern Influencers below.
Wondering what an internship in Seoul could offer your career journey? Browse our intern stories and blogs.
A program to suit you
Take a look at our program options in Seoul:
Complete a one, two or three-month internship in Seoul.
Choose from a range of industries and gain international experience in your chosen sector.
Our Internship Program includes accommodation, networking events, cultural events and 24/7 on-the-ground support.
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Be sure to apply at least 6-10 weeks prior to your preferred start date.
Seoul Placement-Only Dates
We also offer a Placement-Only Program for 30, 60, 90 days all year around.
You can decide a start date that is convenient for you.
Placement-Only Programs include guaranteed internship placement & emergency support, but exclude accommodation, visas, and events.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – ‘Our award-winning flagship program’
PLACEMENT ONLY – ‘Our value option’
An internship in Korea that is less than 90 days without remuneration is regarded as a voluntary activity. If you are citizen of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the EU, you are only required to apply for a visa exemption or tourist visa.
If you are citizen from another country you may be required to apply for a Working Holiday Visa. Please check this link to ensure you meet the requirements for a Working Holiday Visa.
Whilst we provide guidance on the visa application process, the cost of your Korea visa is not included in the Program Fee. It is recommended you submit the visa application at least 4 weeks prior to your Program Start Date. Immigration regulations are constantly changing so it is advised you pay attention to updates on the aforementioned list.
Explore more programs in
"Interning abroad through CRCC Asia has taught me the importance of networking and being able to sell myself as an asset. Therefore, one of the most important aspects of the experience was my ability to build a professional network of contacts all over Shenzhen as well as other parts of China. Efficiently leveraging this network will help me during my post-graduation career search. Though I may decide not to seek a career in China, many of my new network contacts have other connections all over the world. So, doors may be opened to things and places I never dreamed possible."