How It Works
I want an inspiring international internship
Looking to intern abroad in order to boost your global employability whilst spending time traveling the world? CRCC Asia has you covered, and here’s how it works.
At CRCC Asia, we provide dynamic internship experiences in amazing worldwide locations to get you noticed in the job market. With 14 internship sectors to choose from including Law, Finance, and Marketing, we guarantee to find you a placement in a sector of your choice. The time to intern abroad is now, and it has never been easier.
But that’s not all.
We cut out the hassle of organizing an internship abroad by offering programs that include high-quality accommodation, airport pick-up, business and cultural events, and a dedicated team on the ground to support you throughout your program.
There is no requirement to speak any languages aside from English.
With our network of over 1,000 Host Companies, we are certain there is an opportunity that fits your interests and will enhance your resume!
Your CRCC Asia global network
CRCC Asia Offices
- High-quality, centrally located accommodation
- CareerBridge, our Professional Development Hub, which contains 12 professional development courses
- Welcome Pack on arrival (SIM & Travel card included)
- Airport Pickup and Accommodation Drop-off
- Orientation Weekend including city tour
- First Day Company Drop-off
- Business, Cultural, and Community outreach events
- 24/7 support from on the ground staff
- Exclusive Alumni Network and LinkedIn groups
Tell me more…
The Five Key Learning Objectives
Throughout your CRCC Asia Internship Program you will develop your professional and personal skills via an exclusively designed Program of 5 Key Learning Objectives including;
- Country Specific Knowledge
- Sector Specific Knowledge
- Global Connections
- Cultural Agility
Program Options and Prices
Our Program Prices start at $1,700. There are a range of customization options available from Location to Location, so no matter what your goals are, we have a Program to suit you.
Some of our Program Options include;
- Intensive Language Classes
- Country-wide Travel Programs
- University campus-based Programs
- A Placement Only value option
Hear what others are saying…
Want to hear from young professionals like you on the CRCC Asia Internship Program? Find our collection of blogs and testimonials below!
- 8th April 2019
- 15th January 2019
- 29th November 2018